- Are you getting your California drivers license for the first time?
- Are you getting a provisional permit?
- Do you need to pass the traffic laws and sign test?
- Prepare for the DMV Exam on your iPhone or iPod Touch! Don’t spend hours studying the DMV Handbook when you can study on your iPhone or iPod Touch with our DMV Prep Course.
- All Questions Fully Explained
It’s like having the answers BEFORE you take the DMV Exam!
Easily learn the answers to the Road Signs and Road Rules Tests, plus get detailed explanations.
This app contains 500 sample exam questions, more than any other driver license prep app, organized into 20 sample Driver Written Exams.
Tests, tests that are required before getting a driver’s license, as stated in the laws of California.
Finally, this app also contain tips and suggestions on how to pass your exam.
Before you to to the DMV to take your written test, practice taking one (or all) of the sample tests.
When you are ready to take the actual test, keep these suggestions in mind:
- Review the California Driver Handbook. It contains a lot of information and it may take you a few days to get through it.
- Read the test questions carefully. Don’t read anything extra into the question. There will be one correct answer and the other two answer choices will be either obviously wrong or not appropriate for the question asked.
- Remember, all the test questions are taken from the handbook. If you miss a question, our app will explain the answer to you with information directly from the handbook.
- Don’t be nervous. DMV wants you to pass your test. Good Luck!