Alabama Insurance Continuing Education Courses
Insurance School Of Alabama, Approved Cont. Ed. Provider #23301042
- 24 Hours Alabama Approved Insurance CE Credit, (including Required Ethics) to renew your Alabama Insurance License!
- Carry over excess Alabama insurance CE credit hours to following renewal!
- Easy self-study! Study online or from textbooks delivered Super-Fast by Priority Mail Delivery!
- Final exam online or on paper!
- Pay only for the hours you need!
- All Alabama Insurance Continuing Education Requirements are covered including Ethics Required Hours!
- No time wasted from your job, driving to and from a classroom or seminar!
- Finish your Alabama insurance CE in one afternoon, if you wish, from the comfort of your home or office!
- Over 3,000,000+ CE courses completed across the U.S. since 1974 with our insurance school!
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
- Select your courses below, for Online or Priority Mail Delivered
- All Prices INCLUDE the $1/Credit Hour Fee to report completion of your course to the state!
State Of Alabama Department Of Insurance Requirements
- 24 Hours every 2 years, at least 3 must be in Ethics for Producers.
- 12 Hours every 2 years, at least 2 must be in Ethics for Service Representatives
- All Producers and service representatives are required to renew their license by the last day of their birth month with the applicable fees.
- Up to 24 hours of excess approved CE credits earned during one reporting period may be carried forward to the next reporting period.
- Exams must be monitored by an impartial disinterested third-party proctor. The proctor cannot be a friend, relative, or co-worker of the licensee, nor anyone with a financial interest in the success of the licensee taking the examination.
- Proctors that can be approved by the Dept. are professionals such as an attorney, minister, accountant, librarian, or teacher from a local high school or college.
- Courses are repeatable every 2 years.
- All Self-Study hours, correspondence is permitted.
- Providers are responsible in submitting course completion information to SBS Online within 10 days.
To Take Final Exam Online
- Exam must be proctored by a disinterested third party
- Proctor must be present during entire length of final exam
- After completing and submitting exam online, a downloadable version of the Affidavit for Test Administrator form must be printed out from the computer which the exam was taken and signed by the proctor.
— Online Final: Fax Your Test Administrator Affidavit and Get Results in Only 2 Hours!
- After Affidavit has been filled out and signed by proctor, please fax to 619-222-8593
- Upon receipt of the Affidavit, you will be given access to print out the certificate of completion for the course that was succesfully completed.
- Credits for completion of course will be submitted by roster via email to appropriate state insurance department or credit processing firm.
Renew Your Alabama Insurance License – Choose Your Complete CE Package Below!
|Course Packages||Credit Hours & Type||Price||Buy Now|
|Alabama: Combo 1|
|Alabama: Combo 2|
|Course Name||Credit Hours & Type||Price||Add to Cart|
|Alabama: Insurance Ethics Training|
Hours: 3 Ethics
|Alabama: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities|
Hours: 10 Ethics
|Alabama: Insurance Laws in the US|
Hours: 12 General
|Alabama: Law and the Insurance Contract|
Hours: 12 General
|Alabama: Life, Accident & Health Insurance|
Hours: 12, General