Connecticut Insurance Licensing and CE Courses
Insurance School of Connecticut, Approved Cont. Ed. Provider #S11128
Why Relstone For Connecticut Insurance CE
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
Since 1974, over 3,000,000+ state-approved CE courses have been successfully completed through Relstone insurance school!
- Finish ALL 24 Hours Approved CT insurance CE Credit, Including Ethics, with only ONE easy course to renew your Connecticut Insurance License!
- Pay only for the hours you need!
- All of the Connecticut Insurance Continuing Education Requirements are Covered!
- No time wasted from your job, driving to and from a classroom or seminar!
- Finish in one afternoon, if you wish, from the comfort of your own home or office!
- All Prices INCLUDE the $4.50 per Course Reporting Fee required by the State to report completion credits!
State Of Connecticut Department Of Insurance Requirements
- Licensees are required to complete 24 hours of continuing education every 2 years.
- 3 hours must come from CT ethics/laws and 6 must come from each line of insurance.
- Credits must be completed by the end of agents birth month every 2 years.
- Self-study exams must be monitored by a disinterested third party.
- Courses are repeatable every two years.
- Excess credit hours may not be carried forward.
- Course provider is responsible for reporting course completion to the state.*
To Take Final Exam Online
- Exam must be proctored by a disinterested third party
- Proctor must be present during entire length of final exam
- After completing and submitting exam online, a downloadable version of the Affidavit for Test Administrator form must be printed out from the computer which the exam was taken and signed by the proctor.
Renew Your Connecticut Insurance License – Choose Your Complete Licensing Package Below!
|Course Name||Credit Hours & Type||Price||Add to Cart|
|Connecticut: Business Continuation Insurance|
Hours: 24 Ethics 3/LH 21
|Connecticut: Law and the Insurance Contract|
Hours: 16 Ethics 3/LH 7/PC 6
|Connecticut: Concepts of Disability Income Insurance|
Hours: 15 LH 15
|Connecticut: Insurance Laws in the US|
Hours: 14 Ethics 3/LH 7/PC 4
|Connecticut: Life, Accident & Health Insurance|
Hours: 14, LH 14
|Connecticut: Legal Concepts of Insurance|
Hours: 14 Ethics 3/LH 5/PC 6
|Connecticut: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities|
Hours: 13 Ethics 3/LH 5/PC 5
|Connecticut: Policy Premium Laws in America|
Hours: 12 Ethics 3/LH 5/PC 4
|Connecticut: Ethics and Responsibilities for Agents and Adjusters|
Hours: 3 Ethics