|Iowa: Insurance Continuing Education Information|
Save Your Iowa Insurance License!
…Only $39 to $199
- Finish 18 Hours of Approved Iowa Insurance Continuing Education
Note: – Licensees are required to complete 36 hours including 3 hours of ethics every three years
– Only 18 credit hours may be by self-study.
- Final Exam Online or on Paper!
- Pay only for the Iowa insurance CE hours you need!
- No time wasted from your job, driving to and from a classroom or seminar!
- Finish in one afternoon, if you wish, from the comfort of your own home or office!
- Over 3,000,000+ insurance CE courses completed across the U.S. since 1974 with our insurance school!
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
- Select your Iowa insurance CE courses below, for Online or Priority Mail Delivery
- Licensees are required to complete 36 hours including 3 hours of ethics every three years.
- Only 18 credit hours may be by self-study.
- Continuing education credits must be completed every 3 years at the end of the agents birth month.
- Three year renewal period start from the year an agent was licensed originally.
- Exams must be monitored by a disinterested third party.
- Courses are repeatable every 3 years.
- Excess credit hours may not be carried forward.
- Course provider is responsible for reporting course completion to State Based System Online.
- State Based System requires $1/credit to process credits of completion for agent.
* To take final exam online
- Exam must be proctored by a disinterested third party
- Proctor must be present during entire length of final exam
- After completing and submitting exam online, a downloadable version of the Affidavit for Test Administrator form must be printed out from the computer which the exam was taken and signed by the proctor.
— Online Final: Fax Your Test Administrator Affidavit and Get Results
in Only 2 Hours!
- After Affidavit has been filled out and signed by proctor, please fax to 619-222-8593
- Upon receipt of the Affidavit, you will be given access to print out the certificate of completion for the course that was succesfully completed.
- Credits for completion of course will be submitted by roster via email to appropriate state insurance department or credit processing firm.