Missouri Insurance Licensing and CE Courses
Insurance School of Missouri, Approved Continuing Education Provider #8013268
Why Relstone For Missouri Insurance CE
Great Value: We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
Since 1974, 3,000,000+ CE courses have been successfully completed across the U.S. with Relstone insurance school!
- ALL 16 Hours Approved Missouri Insurance CE including 3 Hours Required Ethics to renew your Missouri Insurance License! Super-Fast Priority Mail Delivery! Fax easy Final Exam & get results in 2 Hours! OR choose ONLINE delivery of materials!
- Pay only for the Missouri Insurance Continuing Education hours you need!
- No time wasted from your job, driving to and from a classroom or seminar!
- Finish in one afternoon, if you wish, from the comfort of your own home or office!
- All prices INCLUDE the $1/Credit Hour Fee to report completion of your course to the state!
- Select your Missouri insurance CE courses below
State of Missouri Department of Insurance Requirements
- Effective January 1, 2008: ALL Producers who hold life, health, &/or property, casualty licenses must complete 16 hours of continuing education including 3 hours in Ethics/Suitability/MO Law every 2 years.
- Exams must be monitored by a disinterested third party.
- Excess credits up to 16 hours may be carried forward to the next compliance period.
- Courses are repeatable from one compliance period to the next.
- Course provider is responsible for reporting course completion to the state’s vendor SBS, with the $1 per credit processing fee.
- Agents have a 1 year grace period to complete required continuing education including a $25.00 per month late fee during the 1 year grace period. After the 1 year grace period, agents must reapply for the license.
To take final exam online
- Self-study courses must have a proctored, closed book examination. Course material and personal notes may not be used. Exams must be monitored by a disinterested third party.
- For internet exams, test proctor will need to witness the student accessing the examination.
- Proctor must be present during entire length of final exam
- After completing and submitting exam online, a downloadable version of the “Affidavit of Exam Proctor” form must be printed out from the computer which the exam was taken and signed by the proctor.
- Online Final: Fax Your Test Administrator Affidavit and Get Results in Only 2 Hours!
- After Affidavit has been filled out and signed by proctor, please fax to 619-222-8593
- Upon receipt of the Affidavit, you will be given access to print out the certificate of completion for the course that was succesfully completed.
- Credits for completion of course will be submitted by roster via email to appropriate state insurance department or credit processing firm.
Renew Your Missouri Insurance License — Select Your Missouri Insurance CE Courses Below
|Course Packages||Credit Hours & Type||Price||Buy Now|
|Missouri: Combo 1|
|Missouri: Combo 2|
|Missouri: Combo 3|
|Course Name||Credit Hours & Type||Price||Add to Cart|
|Missouri: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities|
Hours: 12 Ethics/Suitability, Missouri Law
|Missouri: Business Continuation Insurance|
Hours: 16 General
|Missouri: Insurance Laws in the US|
Hours: 16 General
|Missouri: Life, Accident & Health Insurance|
Hours: 16 – Life & Health
|Missouri: Insurance Ethics Training|
Hours: 3 Ethics
|Missouri: Long Term Care Insurance in the U.S.|
Hours: 10 Life & Health