North Dakota Insurance Continuing Education Courses
Insurance School of North Dakota, Approved Continuing Education Provider #1313
Why North Dakota Chooses Relstone Insurance CE
No Risk: 30-day money back guarantee.
Since 1974, over 3,000,000+ CE courses have been completed across the U.S. with Relstone insurance school!
- Finish All 24 Hours Approved North Dakota Insurance Continuing Education (Incl. 3 Hours Required Ethics) to maintain your ND Insurance License! Quickly and Easily!
- Carry over up to 12 Excess North Dakota Insurance CE Hours to the previous and/or next renewal!
- Final Exam Online or on Paper!
- Pay only for the hours you need!
- No time wasted from your job, driving to and from a classroom or seminar!
- Finish in one afternoon, if you wish, from the comfort of your own home or office!
- Select your North Dakota insurance CE courses below
State of North Dakota Department of Insurance Requirements
- Resident Insurance Producers licensed for life and annuities, accident and health, casualty, property and personal lines or any combination of these lines are required to complete 24 HOURS EVERY 2 YEARS WITH 3 HOURS ETHICS.
- All 24 Hours May Be Done By Self Study!
- Insurance producers licensed for only credit, surety, travel/baggage, title, bail bonds, legal expense or any combination of these lines are not required to complete continuing education; however, the license must still be renewed every two years.
- Recent changes to ND law go into effect January 1, 2010. Every licensed insurance producer must file a biennial renewal application and pay $25 fee regardless of the lines of authority or exemptions from continuing education.
- CE compliance and license renewal applications will be due biennially by the last day of insurance producer’s birth month.
- Exams are non-monitored.
- Up to 12 hours of course work over the minimum requirement taken in the last 12 months of your reporting period may be credited forward to the next 12 months. Ethics hours may be carried forward as regular hours; however, they cannot be carried forward as ethics hours.
- Course providers and licensees are both required to notify the state of course completion.
- There is no grace period after the CE Due Date. If not renewed before the expiration date, the license and appointments will be canceled and producers will have to reapply with an initial application and $100 fee.
- Prices include $1.00 per credit state filing fee
Renew Your North Dakota Insurance License — Select Your North Dakota Insurance CE Courses Below
|Course Name||Credit Hours & Type||Price||Add to Cart|
|North Dakota: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities|
Hours: 12 Ethics
|North Dakota: Insurance Laws in the US|
Hours: 3/9 Hours Ethics, General
|North Dakota: Life, Accident & Health Insurance|
Hours: 16 – Life & Health
|North Dakota: Legal Concepts of Insurance|
Hours: 12 General