Rhode Island Insurance Licensing and CE
Insurance School of Rhode Island, Approved Cont. Ed. Provider #515
- Finish All 24 Hours of Rhode Island Insurance CE Including Ethics by this time tomorrow!
- Carry over up to 24 Excess Credit Hours to the next renewal period!
- Final Exam Online or on Paper!
- All the Rhode Island Insurance Continuing Education Requirements covered!
- Enjoy the quality of your own course textbooks Priority Mail Delivered!
- Finish in one afternoon, if you wish, from the comfort of your own home or office!
- Over 3,000,000+ insurance CE courses completed across the U.S. since 1974 with our insurance school!
- Select your Rhode Island insurance CE courses below
State Of Rhode Island Department Of Insurance Requirements
- Licensees are required to complete 24 hours of continuing education including 3 hours in ethics every 2 years.CE due dates are due the last day of licensees birth month.
- Exams are non-monitored-IF taking ONLINE exams, student must submit an Affidavit of Personal Responsibility after completion of exam.
- A maximum of 12 excess credit hours may be carried forward to the next renewal period. Ethics credits will be carried forward as general credits so that the required three (3) ethics credit must be obtained during the biennial license cycle.
- Courses are repeatable every 2 years. Courses can be repeated exactly 2 years or more from the completion date.
- Course provider reports hours to State Based Systems, price includes $1/credit for reporting.A producers license will lapse if continuing education not completed before the expiration date.
- A producer’s license may be reinstated if the producer submits an Application of License Reinstatement and pays the renewal fee within thirty (30) days of expiration. If the application is submitted more than thirty (30) days after expiration of the license, the licensee must pay both the renewal fee and a reinstatement fee. If a license is reinstated it is not considered to have lapsed. Licenses cannot be reinstated more than one year after expiration.
To Take Final Exam Online
- Exam is Non-Monitored.
- After completing and submitting exam online, a downloadable version of an Affidavit of Personal Responsibility form must be printed out from the computer which the exam was taken.
- Online Final: Fax Your Test Affidavit and Get Results in Only 2 Hours!
- After the Affidavit of Personal Responsibility has been filled out and signed, please fax to 619-222-8593
- Upon receipt of the Affidavit, you will be given access to print out the certificate of completion for the course that was succesfully completed.
- Course provider reports hours to State Based Systems, price includes $1/credit for reporting.
Renew Your Rhode Island Insurance License — Choose Your Complete Licensing Package Below!
|Course Name||Credit Hours & Type||Price||Add to Cart|
|Rhode Island: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities|
Hours: 6 Ethics
|Rhode Island: Business Continuation Insurance|
Hours: 11 Life/Accident Health
|Rhode Island: Concepts of Disability Income Insurance|
Hours: 8 Life/Accident Health