Vermont Insurance Licensing and CE
Insurance School of Vermont, Approved Continuing Education Provider #107436
Why Relstone is the #1 Choice For Vermont Insurance CE
RISK FREE: 30-day money back guarantee.
Over 3,000,000+ CE courses have been successfully completed across the U.S. with Relstone insurance school since 1974!
- All 24 Hours Approved Vermont Insurance Continuing Education including Ethics to renew your VT Insurance License!
- Easy Self-Study at your own pace, wherever it’s convenient for you!
- Final Exam Online or on Paper!
- Fax easy Final Exam & get results in 2 Hours! OR choose ONLINE delivery of materials!
- All prices INCLUDE the $1.50 per Credit Hour Fee to report completion of your course to the state!
- No time wasted from your job, driving to and from a classroom or seminar!
- Finish your VT insurance CE in one afternoon, if you wish, from the comfort of your own home or office!
Select your Vermont insurance CE courses below
State of Vermont Department of Insurance Requirements
- Licensees are required to complete 24 hours including 3 hours ethics every 2 years.
- Producers licensed for Property & Casualty have a one-time requirement to take 3 hour course on the National Flood Insurance Program which we don’t offer at this time.
- Those newly licensed are exempt from the C.E. requirement.
- Current C.E. compliance period ends March 31,2021.
- Future compliance periods end during odd number years on March 31.
- Exams must be monitored by a disinterested third party.
- Excess credit hours may not be carried forward.
- Courses are repeatable every renewal period.
- Provider is responsible for reporting credits to Sircon including a 1.50 per credit fee.
- If your license is non-renewed for failure to complete your CE requirement, you must submit a new NAIC Uniform application, a $30.00 application fee and a $30.00 license fee. You will also need to attach copies of your CE compliance certificates from the previous CE period.
- Exemptions from Continuing Education: limited line representatives/agents, including title insurance, travel accident and travel baggage insurance.
To Take Final Exam Online
- Self-study courses must have a proctored, closed book examination. Course material and personal notes may not be used. Exams must be monitored by a disinterested third party. For internet exams, test proctor will need to witness the student accessing the examination.
- Proctor must be present during entire length of final exam
- After completing and submitting exam online, a downloadable version of the Affidavit for Test Administrator form must be printed out from the computer which the exam was taken and signed by the proctor.
- Online Final: Fax Your Test Administrator Affidavit and Get Results in Only 2 Hours!
- After Affidavit has been filled out and signed by proctor, please fax to 619-222-8593
- Upon receipt of the Affidavit, you will be given access to print out the certificate of completion for the course that was succesfully completed.
- Credits for completion of course will be submitted by roster via email to appropriate state insurance department or credit processing firm.
Renew Your Vermont Insurance License — Select Your Vermont Insurance CE Courses Below
|Course Name||Credit Hours & Type||Price||Add to Cart|
|Vermont: Business Continuation Insurance|
Hours: 24 General
|Vermont: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities|
Hours: 13 General/Ethics
|Vermont: Policy Premium Laws in America|
Hours: 12 General
|Vermont: Insurance Ethics Training|
|Vermont: Combo 1|