Vermont Insurance Licensing and CE
Insurance School of Vermont, Approved Cont. Ed. Provider #107436
- All 24 Hours Approved Vermont Insurance Continuing Education including Ethics to renew your VT Insurance License!
- Easy Self-Study at your own pace, wherever it’s convenient for you!
- Final Exam Online or on Paper!
- Fax easy Final Exam & get results in 2 Hours! OR choose ONLINE delivery of materials!
- All prices INCLUDE the $1.50 per Credit Hour Fee to report completion of your course to the state!
- No time wasted from your job, driving to and from a classroom or seminar!
- Finish your VT insurance CE in one afternoon, if you wish, from the comfort of your own home or office!
- Over 3,000,000+ insurance CE courses completed across the U.S. since 1974 with our insurance school!
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
- Select your Vermont insurance CE courses below
State of Vermont Department of Insurance Requirements
- Licensees are required to complete 24 hours including 3 hours ethics every 2 years.
- Producers licensed for Property & Casualty have a one-time requirement to take 3 hour course on the National Flood Insurance Program which we don’t offer at this time.
- Those newly licensed are exempt from the C.E. requirement.
- Current C.E. compliance period ends March 31,2021.
- Future compliance periods end during odd number years on March 31.
- Exams must be monitored by a disinterested third party.
- Excess credit hours may not be carried forward.
- Courses are repeatable every renewal period.
- Provider is responsible for reporting credits to Sircon including a 1.50 per credit fee.
- If your license is non-renewed for failure to complete your CE requirement, you must submit a new NAIC Uniform application, a $30.00 application fee and a $30.00 license fee. You will also need to attach copies of your CE compliance certificates from the previous CE period.
- Exemptions from Continuing Education: limited line representatives/agents, including title insurance, travel accident and travel baggage insurance.
To Take Final Exam Online
- Self-study courses must have a proctored, closed book examination. Course material and personal notes may not be used. Exams must be monitored by a disinterested third party. For internet exams, test proctor will need to witness the student accessing the examination.
- Proctor must be present during entire length of final exam
- After completing and submitting exam online, a downloadable version of the Affidavit for Test Administrator form must be printed out from the computer which the exam was taken and signed by the proctor.
- Online Final: Fax Your Test Administrator Affidavit and Get Results in Only 2 Hours!
- After Affidavit has been filled out and signed by proctor, please fax to 619-222-8593
- Upon receipt of the Affidavit, you will be given access to print out the certificate of completion for the course that was succesfully completed.
- Credits for completion of course will be submitted by roster via email to appropriate state insurance department or credit processing firm.
Renew Your Vermont Insurance License — Select Your Vermont Insurance CE Courses Below
|Course Name||Credit Hours & Type||Price||Add to Cart|
|Vermont: Combo 1|
|Vermont: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities|
Hours: 13 General/Ethics
|Vermont: Business Continuation Insurance|
Hours: 24 General
|Vermont: Policy Premium Laws in America|
Hours: 12 General
|Vermont: Insurance Ethics Training|