Washington Insurance Licensing and CE
Insurance School of Washington, Approved Cont. Ed. Provider #031882
- Finish All 24 Hours of WA Insurance Continuing Education Including 3 Hours Ethics to renew your WA Insurance License! Quickly and Easily!
- Easy Open-Book Exams!
- All the Washington Insurance CE Requirements covered!
- Final Exam Online or on Paper!
- Pay only for the hours you need!
- No time wasted from your job, driving to and from a classroom or seminar!
- Finish in one afternoon, if you wish, from the comfort of your own home or office!
- Over 3,000,000+ insurance CE courses completed across the U.S. since 1974 with our insurance school!
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
- Select your Washington insurance CE courses below
State of Washington Department of Insurance Requirements
- 24 hours including 3 hours of ethics are required every two (2) years.
CE is due every 2 years based on birth month. CE for new licenses is due 1 year from their next birthday after they get licensed.
- Agents can take any course no matter which line they hold.
- There are 4 different lines: life, disability, property, and casualty.
- Courses are repeatable every 2 years, once each license renewal period.Cannot carryover excess hours.
- Exams are non-monitored.
- Student and course provider are both responsible for reporting course completion to the state.
- If you’re within a 60 day period either before or after your expiration date you may renew your license. Remember, if you’re within the 60 day period following your expiration date, you will be subject to additional fees for late renewal.
- If you are 61 days past your expiration date but not more than 12 months, you will need to reinstate your license. You will be subject to additional fees for reinstatement.
Renew Your Washington Insurance License — Select Your Washington Insurance CE Courses Below
|Course Name||Credit Hours & Type||Price||Add to Cart|
|Washington: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities|
Hours: 6 General Incl, 3 Ethics
|Washington: Business Continuation Insurance|
Hours: 9 General
|Washington: Legal Concepts of Insurance|
Hours: 6 General
|Washington: Concepts of Disability Income Insurance|
Hours: 8 General
|Washington: Law and the Insurance Contract|
Hours: 6 General
|Washington: Insurance Ethics Training|