West Virginia Insurance Licensing and CE
Insurance School of West Virginia, Approved Cont. Ed. Provider #S11128
- All 24 Hours of Approved WV Insurance Continuing Education, including Ethics, to maintain your WV Insurance License!
- Prices include $1.50/Credit Hour state reporting fee!
- Fax your Final and get results in only 2 Hours!
- All the West Virginia Insurance CE Requirements covered!
- Enjoy the quality of your own course textbooks delivered to your door tomorrow!
- No Time wasted from your job, driving to and from a classroom or seminar!
- Finish in one afternoon, if you wish, from the comfort of your own home or office!
- Over 3,000,000+ insurance CE courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
- Select your West Virginia insurance CE courses below
State of West Virginia Department of Insurance Requirements
- Producers are required to complete 24 hours of continuing education, including 3 hours in Ethics every 2 years.
- Each resident producer with the lines of Life, Accident & Health, Property, Casualty or Personal Lines shall be required to complete 24 credits, a minimum of 3 credits in Ethics.
- Compliance dates are staggered based on birth month every 2 years (the last day of the producer’s birth month)
- Producers licensed on or before June 30, 2011: He/She was required to be in compliance by the June 30, 2012 compliance cycle. The producer will not be required to be in compliance by the expiration date currently on his/her license. The continuing education compliance end date will be at the second renewal after the end of the June 30, 2012 biennium. For Example, if the producers first active date is 7/20/2008 and their first renewal expiration date is 2/23/2013, then their first CE compliance date will be 2/28/2015.
- Producers licensed on or after July 1, 2011: He/she is required to be in compliance with CE by the expiration date currently listed on the license.
Exams are to be proctored by disinterested third party (someone not related to student by blood or marriage; someone with no business relationship to the student)
- Exams are closed book and must be passed with 70% or better to receive a passing score and course completion certificate. IF you fail the test you may take it over at no extra charge, until student pass with 70% or better grade.
- Up to 6 Excess Hours may carry forward to the next 2 year cycle. Excess ethics credits are counted as general credits when carried over.
- Courses repeatable every 2 years in a different compliance period. However, a course may not be taken for credit more than once within a 2-year license term.
- Course credit hours are reported to Sircon (report is done once every week on Wednesdays)
Renew Your West Virginia Insurance License — Select Your West Virginia Insurance CE Courses Below
|Course Name||Credit Hours & Type||Price||Add to Cart|
|West Virginia: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities|
Hours: 12; Ethics
|West Virginia: Insurance Ethics Training|
Hours: 3; Ethics
|West Virginia: Law and the Ins. Contract|
Hours: 12; General
|West Virginia: Life, Accident and Health Insurance|
Hours: 12; General