Arkansas: Policy Premium Laws in America
An in-depth examination of how policy premiums are developed and the laws that regulate them.
This state-approved Arkansas insurance continuing education course online (or home study) reveals how insurance companies determine policy premiums and how state agencies regulate them. Never before has any online course revealed so much information and insight on this rare and fascinating subject.
Policy Premium Laws in America Course Objectives
- Learn how policy premiums are determined and how they are regulated by state statute.
- Gain insight to insurance policy premiums from a legal perspective, as well as the concepts of experience rating and insurance policy reserves.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Insurance Premiums and Reserves.
- Necessity and Amount of Premiums.
- Sufficiency of Premium Payments.
- Timeliness of Premium Payments.
- Mode of Premium Payments.
- Experience Rating.
Insurance CE Course Level
Why Is RELSTONE® Chosen By Top Adjusters and Agents for Arkansas Insurance CE?
- 4,000,000+ courses successfully completed across the U.S.!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
And you’ll enjoy a 30-day money back guarantee.
Get started now!
Hours: 15 General