Renew a California Broker or Sales License (w/Mortgage Lending)
Online Access to Approved California Department of Real Estate Continuing Education Courses and Exams including:
1) Ethics, Agency, Trust Funds Handling, Fair Housing, Risk Management for Real Estate Professionals, Implicit Bias.
2) 27 additional hours meeting DRE Consumer Protection requirement: Mortgage Lending in California.
Printed Textbooks with Printed Exams are also available (online access is also included with every printed textbook order).
Real Estate License Services is DRE Sponsor No. 1035.
You need these 45 hours of approved continuing education to renew your license IF:
- You are a California real estate salesperson on your second or subsequent renewal
- You are a California real estate sales agent on your first renewal on or after 10/1/2011
- You are a California real estate broker on your first or subsequent renewal
If you are a DRE agent or broker with a license expiring on or after January 1, 2016 you will also need to take 3 hours of Management and Supervision which is included at no extra charge within this package bundle.
Since 1978 in San Diego, we’ve helped tens of thousands of California real estate agents and brokers successfully complete their California real estate CE to renew your license.
We’re rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. And we’ll beat any school’s advertised price.
Questions? Reach a real person 6am to 10pm PST, 7 days a week