California Insurance CE: Agent Ethics and Responsibilities includes CA Anti-Fraud Training
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this California Continuing Education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
Agent Ethics & Responsibilities Course Objectives
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major California Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Insurance CE Course Level
Over 4 million courses have been successfully completed in our insurance CE school
You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6am to 10pm PST, if you need help. It’s just one reason why our students say we have “Five Star Service.”
Our exams are easier with fewer questions. (Should you need to take an exam a second time, you can take it again once for up to a year.)
You’ll get the best price for your California insurance CE courses — because we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. Plus, enjoy a 30-day money back guarantee.
Hours: 6 Ethics