California Insurance CE: Insurance Ethics Training
The California insurance continuing education online course covers the practical and professional starting points for insurance ethics, including basic guiding principles and the importance of acting in an ethical manner. The course focuses on ethical decision making. It examines the difference between legal and ethical responsibilities. It looks at the agent’s fiduciary responsibility to clients, as well as obligations to the insurer/employer and regulatory agencies. The special ethical considerations of bad faith, suitability, trust fund handling, misrepresentation, and the unauthorized practice of law are examined. California fair claims practices are presented, and students are familiarized with deceptive trade practices as they relate to the business of insurance in California.
Insurance Ethics Training Course Objectives:
- Learn the basic concepts of ethics
- Gain an understanding of ethical decision making
- Compare ethic obligations and legal requirements
- Identify the duties resulting from the law of agency
- Describe the duties owed to insurers, insureds, regulators, and others
- Differentiate between fair and unfair claims settlement practices in California
- Gain an understanding of consumer protection laws and the protections available to consumers through the California Insurance Code
This is 4 hours of Ethics training for California Insurance Continuing Education.
Relstone Offers the Highest Rated, Best Value, No-Risk California Insurance CE Courses
Relstone has offered California-approved courses since 1974, with over 4 million courses successfully completed.
Highest ratings for service and support . . .
You can always talk to a live person 6 am – 10 pm Monday – Friday, 9 am – 9 pm weekends PST (our team has an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!)
The best value in California insurance CE . . . and at no risk
You’ll get the best value for this California Insurance CE – Ethics Training course, because we will beat any other school’s advertised price. Why not get started today? It’s at no risk to you to try it — you’ll have a 30-day money back guarantee.
Hours: 4 Ethics