California: Policy Premium Laws in America
California Insurance CE – Policy Premium Laws in America
An in-depth examination of how policy premiums are developed and the laws that regulate them.
This California Insurance CE course reveals how insurance companies determine policy premiums and how state agencies regulate them. Never before has any course revealed so much information and insight on this rare and fascinating subject.
- Learn how policy premiums are determined and how they are regulated by state statute.
- Gain insight to insurance policy premiums from a legal perspective, as well as the concepts of experience rating and insurance policy reserves.
Major Subjects Covered
- Insurance Premiums and Reserves.
- Necessity and Amount of Premiums.
- Sufficiency of Premium Payments.
- Timeliness of Premium Payments.
- Mode of Premium Payments.
- Experience Rating.
Course Level: Intermediate
Chosen By Top Adjusters And Agents For California Insurance CE
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- 4,000,000+ courses completed since 1974!
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
- And we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price
- Outstanding support: reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
Get started now, risk free!
Hours: 6 Fire & Casualty Only