California: Business Continuation Insurance
California Insurance CE – Business Continuation Insurance
Financing and marketing the Buy-Sell agreement to proprietors, partnerships and corporations.
In the event of death or disability, a properly executed Buy-Sell Agreement is to the continued success of a business what a properly executed will is to the financial stability of a grieving widow or widower. This fascinating and informative course will leave you well skilled in creating or analyzing the all too important Buy-Sell Agreement. Tens of thousands of this California Insurance CE course sold.
- Learn the fundamental principles of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Develop basic skills to create or analyze a Buy-Sell Agreement for sole proprietorships, partnerships, or corporations.
- Gain insight to the legal concepts and tax implications of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
Major Subjects Covered
- General Considerations.
- Contents of the Agreement.
- Selecting the Type of Agreement.
Course Level: Intermediate
Over 4 million insurance CE courses completed since 1974 through our insurance school
Here’s why . . .
Ethics Training – AL
Hours: 11 Life & Health Line Only (No Fire/Casualty)