California: Concepts of Disability Income Ins.
Concepts of Disability Income Ins.
An authoritative when-where, how-to manual that no agent should be without.
The most thorough and comprehensive of any published course on the subject of disability income insurance. Two years in the making, this course covers every minute detail, from contractual provisions and benefits to underwriting and claims. 2004 edition.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of, and a valuable insight to, the fascinating field of disability income insurance.
- Develop skills in marketing and underwriting disability income insurance to consumers.
- Gain insight into underwriting tools, claims handling, governmental coverages, and the disability application.
Major Subjects Covered
- Contractual Provisions and Benefits.
- The Disability Application.
- Substandard Underwriting.
- Occupation Schedule.
- Group Disability Benefits.
Course Level: Intermediate
Hours: 8 Life & Health Line Only (No Fire/Casualty)