California Insurance CE: Life, Accident & Health Insurance
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge on nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States. Tens of thousands of California professionals have completed this California Insurance Continuing Education online course over the past decade.
Life, Accident & Health Insurance Course Objectives
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight to the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Insurance CE Course Level
Top Insurance Agents And Adjusters Prefer Our California Online Insurance CE Courses
- 4,000,000+ courses successfully completed across the U.S.!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
Finish Faster And Easier
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Our customers report: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
30-day Money Back Guarantee, so there’s no risk to getting started today!
And, we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
Hours: 5 Life & Health Line Only (No Fire/Casualty)