Connecticut: Legal Concepts of Insurance
Legal Concepts of Insurance
Insurance concepts from a lawyer’s perspective.
This unique Connecticut online insurance CE course looks at the concepts of insurance from a legal perspective and reveals some fascinating points of interest. For example, English courts of law were hearing insurable interest cases as far back as the late 1700s under King George II. The decisions made by those early courts form the basis of modern-day insurable interest laws.
- Learn how modern-day insurance concepts were derived from historical legal arguments.
- Develop a higher level of competence through a better under standing of today’s insurance provisions, concepts, and statutes.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of all types of insurance.
Major Subjects Covered
- Insurable Interest.
- Definition of Risks.
- Persons Insured.
- Waiver and Estoppel.
- Measure of Recovery.
Course Level: Intermediate
4,000,000+ Courses Completed Across The U.S. Since 1974!
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- Try us risk-free with our 30-day money back guarantee!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
Connecticut Insurance Professionals Prefer Our Online CE Courses
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Our customers report: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there’s no penalty. Take the exam again once (for up to one year).
We’ll beat any school’s advertised price!
You have a 30-day money back guarantee, you know you won’t pay more than you need to, and you’ll finish faster with easier exams. Why not get started today?
Hours: 14 Ethics 3/LH 5/PC 6