Florida Insurance CE: Law & Ethics Update for Adjusters 2022
This Florida Insurance Continuing Education online course follows the requirements of the Florida Department of Financial Services with respect to updating Florida laws and regulations through December 31, 2021. The essence of the laws, statutes, and regulations is followed. The course is presented in a plain English format wherever possible, rather than the formal and technical language of legal documents that are often difficult to understand. Still, the effect of the law is not lost.
This text contains discussions of Florida’s existing regulatory environment, as well as new laws enacted by the 2021 Florida Legislature. Discussions of insurance ethics for all line adjusters, as well as insurance industry trends, constitute an important part of this update.
Law & Ethics Update for Adjusters 2022 Course Objectives
- Regulatory Awareness
- Jurisdiction of Duties and Responsibilities
- Licensing Requirements
- Florida Insurance Law and Updates
- Florida Administrative Code Updates
- (Senate Bills 76, 292, and 728)
- Ethical Requirements
- Codes of Ethics
- Unfair Methods of Competition and Unfair or Deceptive Acts
- Disciplinary and Industry Trends
- Recent Violations and Enforcement Actions in Florida
- Unauthorized Products and Entities Involved in Florida Commerce
- New and Other Important Terminology Applicable to Florida Licensed Insurance Professionals
This course is directed at company, independent, and all lines adjusters
Insurance CE Course Level:
Top Florida Insurance Professionals Prefer Relstone® For Insurance CE
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am
to 10 pm PST.
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- If you don’t pass for any reason, take the exam again once (for up to one year).
Plus, we have a 30-day money-back guarantee — and we’ll beat any school’s advertised price.
Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
We’ve been the insurance CE choice for more than 45 years! Try us risk-free.
Hours: 4 CE4620 Law & Ethics Update-Adj