Florida Insurance CE: Adjuster: Insurance Adjusting After Hurricanes & Tornadoes
This Florida Insurance Continuing Education online course provides an in-depth examination of Hurricane Loss Mitigation in Florida, with an emphasis on the regulations and policies that govern it, the types of Premium Discounts available, and their benefits.
This well-written course provides a wealth of information regarding Hurricane loss mitigation, including Florida legislation regarding Hurricane damage programs. This course is a good source of information both for those new to Hurricane loss mitigation as well as a great review for those who are the more experienced in the field.
Insurance Adjusting After Hurricanes & Tornadoes Course Objectives
- Learn about Hurricane Damage and Loss Mitigation
- Gain insight on who needs and qualifies for premium discounts and what options they can choose when considering it.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Florida Legislation for Hurricane Loss Mitigation
- The My Safe Florida Home (MSFH) Program
- The Florida Comprehensive Hurricane Damage Mitigation Program
- Mitigation and Premium Discounts
- Effective Mitigation Devices
- Establishing Premium Discounts
- Notice of Premium Discounts
- Rule 690-170.0155
Insurance CE Course Level:
RELSTONE® Is The Choice Of Top Florida Insurance Adjusters
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- 30-day money-back guarantee — so your purchase is risk-free
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
Insurance Professionals Prefer Our CE Courses!
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Our customers tell us: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
We’ll beat any school’s advertised price, and you’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Why not get started today?
Hours: 2 CE0324C Adjuster Optional