Florida: Law & Ethics Update for Adjusters
2021 5-HOUR LAW AND ETHICS UPDATE FOR ADJUSTERS (5-620)
FLORIDA INSURANCE CE COURSE DESCRIPTION & LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
This Florida Insurance Continuing Education online course follows the requirements from the Florida Department of Financial Services with respect to the updating of Florida law and regulations through March 2021. The essence of the laws, statutes, and regulations is followed. The course is presented in a plain English format wherever possible, rather than the formal and technical language of legal documents that is often difficult to understand. Still, the effect of the law is not lost.
This course contains discussions of Florida’s existing regulatory environment, as well as new laws enacted by the 2021 Florida Legislature. Discussions of insurance ethics for all lines adjusters, as well as insurance industry trends, constitute an important part of this update.
- Regulatory Awareness
- Jurisdiction of Duties and Responsibilities
- Licensing Requirements
- Florida Insurance Law and Updates
(i.e. House Bill 305, 425,505 and 7041; Senate Bill 7014 and more)
- Ethical Requirements
- Codes of Ethics
- Unfair Methods of Competition and Unfair or Deceptive Acts
- Disciplinary and Industry Trends
- Recent Violations and Enforcement Actions in Florida
- Unauthorized Products and Entities Involved in Florida Commerce
- New and Other Important Terminology Applicable to Florida Licensed Insurance Professionals
This course is directed at company, independent and all lines adjusters
Course Level: Intermediate
Why More Professionals Choose Relstone For Florida Insurance CE Courses
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. And you’ll have a 30-day money back guarantee.
Hours: 5 CE5620 Law & Ethics Update-Adj