Florida: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
Florida Insurance CE: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this Florida Insurance Continuing Education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Course Level: Intermediate
More Florida Agents Choose Relstone® For Insurance CE
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- We have a 30-day money back guarantee
- We’re rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
- We’ve been the nationwide leader in insurance CE since 1974!
And we’ll beat any school’s advertised price. Why not get started today risk free?
Hours: 7 CE9908 Ethics for Agents Only