Florida Insurance CE: Life, Accident & Health Insurance
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge of nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States with this Florida Insurance Continuing Education online course.
Life, Accident & Health Insurance Course Objectives
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options, and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options, and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Insurance CE Course Level:
More Florida Insurance Pros Choose Relstone For Insurance CE
Easier to pass:
Our exams are easier with fewer questions. (Should you need to retake an exam, you can take it again once for up to a year.)
You’ll get the best price for Florida Insurance CE — because we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
Plus, enjoy a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Outstanding service and support:
You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST if you need help.
Over 4 million courses have been successfully completed since we began in 1974. We know insurance CE — let’s help you complete yours today!
Hours: 7 – CE0218 Life & Health