Florida: Insurance Ethics Training
Florida Insurance CE: Insurance Ethics Training
This Florida Insurance Continuing Education online course is a study of ethical practices for insurance agents, examining closely the parties to whom agents owe an ethical responsibility, the law of agency, agent and broker liability, and deceptive trade practices and fair claims handling.
- Learn the “new focus” on Business Ethics
- Gain an understanding of ethical decision making
- Compare ethic obligations and legal requirements
- Identify the duties resulting from the law of agency
Major Subjects Covered
- Introduction to Ethics
- The Common Law of Agency
- Perspective on the Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Ethics for the Insurance Industry
- Complex Ethical Dilemmas that Challenge
- Legal Vs. Ethical Responsibilities
- Agent and Broker Liability
- Consumer Protection
- Deceptive Trade Practices and Fair Claims Handling
- Unfair Claims Settlement Practices
Top Florida Insurance Professionals Prefer Relstone®
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST.
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- If you don’t pass for any reason, take the exam again once (for up to one year).
Plus, we have a 30-day money back guarantee — and we’ll beat any school’s advertised price.
Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
We’ve been the insurance CE choice for more than 45 years! Try us risk free.
Hours: 3- CE9908 CE9908 Ethics for Agents Only