Florida Insurance CE: Business Continuation Insurance (47709)
Financing and marketing the Buy-Sell agreement to proprietors, partnerships, and corporations.
In the event of death or disability, a properly executed Buy-Sell Agreement is to the continued success of a business what a properly executed will is to the financial stability of a grieving widow or widower. This fascinating and informative Florida Insurance Continuing Education online course will leave you well skilled in creating or analyzing the all-too-important Buy-Sell Agreement.
Business Continuation Insurance Course Objectives
- Learn the fundamental principles of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Develop basic skills to create or analyze a Buy-Sell Agreement for sole proprietorships, partnerships, or corporations.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts and tax implications of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- General Considerations.
- Contents of the Agreement.
- Selecting the Type of Agreement.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Chosen By Top Agents For Florida Insurance CE
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
- And we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
Get started now, risk-free!
Ethics Training – AL
Hours: 22 – CE0216 Life