Florida: Law and Ethics Update-LHV (CE 5-215)
2020 5 HOUR LAW AND ETHICS UPDATE LHV (5-215)
FLORIDA INSURANCE CE COURSE DESCRIPTION
This Florida Insurance Continuing Education online course follows the requirements from the Florida Department of Financial Services with respect to the annual 5-hour law and ethics update continuing education requirement for life, health, and variable lines. The course updates Florida law through the state’s 2020 legislative session. The essence of the laws, statutes, and regulations is followed. The course is presented in a plain English format wherever possible, rather than the formal and technical language of legal documents that is often difficult to understand. Still, the effect of the law is not lost.
Also covered are federal legislative updates that should be of interest to licensees. The course undertakes a study of ethical practices expected from Florida life, health, and variable licensees and a study of disciplinary and industry trends.
- To educate students on Florida:
- Regulatory awareness
- Jurisdiction of duties and responsibilities
- Licensing and other requirements
- To introduce and explain new state laws listed here and federal legislative updates:
- House Bill 292
- House Bill 359
- House Bill 540
- House Bill 1606
- To examine the ethical expectations of:
- licensees’ daily business activities
- following a code of ethics
- marketing guidelines
- suitability issues
- dealing with unfair methods of competition and unfair or deceptive insurance trade practices
- To analyze:
- enforcement actions against life and health licensees for violation of Florida law
- unauthorized insurance products and entities in Florida commerce
- new technologies and review present terminologies relevant to life and health licensees
Course Level: Intermediate
4,000,000+ Courses Completed Across The U.S. Since 1974!
- Great Reviews: Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
- No Risk: Try us risk-free with our 30-day money back guarantee!
- Outstanding Support: No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST.
Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
Florida Insurance Professionals Prefer Our Online CE Courses
- Simpler exams — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Easier courses — Our customers report: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- Easier to pass — If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
We’ll beat any school’s advertised price!
You have a 30-day money back guarantee, you know you won’t pay more than you need to, and you’ll finish faster with easier exams. Why not get started today?
Ethics Training – AL
Hours: 5 – CE5215 Law & Ethics Update-LHV