Florida Insurance CE: Public Adjuster: Insurance Adjusting After Hurricanes & Tornadoes
This Florida Insurance Continuing Education online course provides an in-depth examination of Hurricane Loss Mitigation in Florida, with an emphasis on the regulations and policies that govern it, the types of Premium Discounts available, and their benefits.
This well-written course provides a wealth of information regarding Hurricane loss mitigation, including Florida legislation regarding Hurricane damage programs. This course is a good source of information both for those new to Hurricane loss mitigation as well as a great review for those who are the more experienced in the field.
Insurance Adjusting After Hurricanes & Tornadoes Course Objectives
Learn about Hurricane Damage and Loss Mitigation
Gain insight on who needs and qualifies for premium discounts and what options they can choose when considering it.
Major Insurance CE Subjects
- Florida Legislation for Hurricane Loss Mitigation
- The My Safe Florida Home (MSFH) Program
- The Florida Comprehensive Hurricane Damage Mitigation Program
- Mitigation and Premium Discounts
- Effective Mitigation Devices
- Establishing Premium Discounts
- Notice of Premium Discounts
- Rule 690-170.0155
Insurance CE Course Level:
More Florida Public Adjusters Choose Relstone® For Insurance CE
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- We have a 30-day money-back guarantee
- We have support 7 days a week – Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST.
- We’ve been the nationwide leader in insurance CE since 1974!
And we’ll beat any school’s advertised price. Why not get started today risk-free?
Hours: 2 CE0320C Adjuster Optional