Florida: Ethics & Responsibilities for Florida Adjusters
Insurance CE: Ethics & Responsibilities for Florida Adjusters
This Florida Insurance Continuing Education online course is a study of ethical conduct for adjusters in Florida, examining some of the ethical dilemmas they face and presenting the topics of deceptive trade practices and fair claims handling.
- Learn the general concepts of adjuster ethics
- Gain an understanding of ethical decision making
- Compare ethical obligations and legal requirements
- Identify the duties resulting from the law of agency
- Guidelines and Law for Florida Adjusters to follow
- Learn about Adjuster Liability
Major Subjects Covered
- Introduction to Adjuster Ethics
- The Common Law of Agency
- Perspective on the Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Ethics for the Insurance Industry
- Complex Ethical Dilemmas that Challenge Adjusters
- Legal Vs. Ethical Requirements
- Adjuster Liability (Unethical Conduct may lead to Bad Faith Claims)
- Fair Claims Handling Guidelines and Law for FL Adjusters
- Deceptive Trade Practices in General
- Regulating Fair Claims Practices and Unfair Claim Settlement Practices
- Property and Casualty Claims Practices
- Adjusters and the Florida Insurance Code
- The Insurance Adjusters Law
- Adjuster Code of Ethics
- The Unfair Insurance Trade Practices Act
- Authority and Enforcement
- Disciplinary Guidelines for Public Adjusters
Since 1974, this Insurance Continuing Education course has been successfully completed by tens of thousands of insurance professionals. Complete the course online. Enjoy support (should you need it) from a real person 6am to 10pm PST, 7 days a week.
Our exams are easier because they have 40% – 80% fewer questions than other school’s exams.
Relstone® is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. You’re insured of great service and a great insurance CE experience. And we have a 30-day money back guarantee — so you can try the course risk-free.
We beat any school’s advertised price. You’re insured of the best value available.
Get started today!
Hours: 3 – CE320B Public Adjuster Ethics