Hawaii: Highlights of Hawaii State Insurance Laws
Hawaii Insurance CE – Highlights of Hawaii State Insurance Laws
An excellent review of basic, yet important, Hawaii insurance codes and laws for agents and insurers.
This course reviews the rules and codes of the state of Hawaii which are very helpful in the everyday life of an insurance agent and insurance business. This Hawaii Insurance Continuing Education online course is very useful in order to transact insurance and maintain an agent’s insurance license. Also includes general information on insurance company requirements and policies.
- Refresh an agent’s memory regarding specific terms, rules, and codes of the state of Hawaii, including those of the Insurance Commissioner.
- Gain insight on the basics of different lines of insurance
- Review general policy requirements and format
Major Subjects Covered
- General Definitions.
- Coverage of Different Types of Insurance.
- Requirements and Processes of the Insurance Commissioner
- General Requirements of Authorized Insurers and Producers.
- Producer Conduct and Responsibilities.
Hawaii Professionals Prefer Our Online Insurance CE Courses
- Exceptional reviews: rated A+ by Better Business Bureau.
- Outstanding support: Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST 7 days a week. (Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!)
- Best value: We’ll beat any school’s advertised price
You’ll Finish Faster
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other insurance CE courses.
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, you can retake the exam once (for up to one year).
Every course comes with a 30-day money back guarantee, so you can try it risk free!
Over 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
Hours: 4 Ethics, Life(Health & Prop.)Cas.