Hawaii Insurance CE: Insurance Laws in the US [LH]
The legal implications of — and the laws that govern — agent or broker conduct.
After completing this Hawaii Insurance Continuing Education online course you will gain a lawyer’s perspective on the principles of: agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
Insurance Law in the United States Course Objectives
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight into the legal implications of unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Why Choose Relstone For Hawaii Insurance CE?
You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, should you need us.
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. And you’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Plus, exams have fewer questions, so you’re more likely to pass the first time. (Need to take an exam again? Take the exam again once for up to a year.)
Since 1974, over 4,000,000+ CE courses have been successfully completed across the U.S. with our insurance school!
Hours: 7 Life/Health