Nebraska: Legal Concepts of Insurance
Nebraska Insurance CE: Legal Concepts of Insurance
Insurance concepts from a lawyer’s perspective.
This unique Nebraska insurance continuing education online course looks at the concepts of insurance from a legal perspective and reveals some fascinating points of interest. For example, English courts of law were hearing insurable interest cases as far back as the late 1700s under King George II. The decisions made by those early courts form the basis of modern-day insurable interest laws.
- Learn how modern-day insurance concepts were derived from historical legal arguments.
- Develop a higher level of competence through a better understanding of today’s insurance provisions, concepts, and statutes.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of all types of insurance.
Major Subjects Covered
- Insurable Interest.
- Definition of Risks.
- Persons Insured.
- Waiver and Estoppel.
- Measure of Recovery.
Course Level: Intermediate
Why Nebraska Insurance Professionals Prefer Our Online CE Courses
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Read our downloadable PDFs at your own pace. Easily re-read passages. (Printed textbooks also available.)
- Our customers report: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
That’s why 4,000,000+ Courses Have Been Successfully Completed!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
You have a 30-day money-back guarantee, you know you won’t pay more than you need to (we’ll beat any advertised price!), and you’ll finish faster with easier exams. Why not get started today?
Hours: 14 General