Nevada Insurance CE: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this Nevada Insurance Continuing Education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
Agent Ethics & Responsibilities Course Objectives
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Insurance Agents and Adjusters in Nevada Prefer Our Online CE Courses
- Experience matters! Over 4,000,000+ courses successfully completed!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
FINISH FASTER and Easier
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Comments from our customers: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
Best online learning format to study at your own pace, and easily re-read anything you need to. See the words and retain more of what you’ve read. One of the most effective ways to learn!
30-day Money Back Guarantee, so there’s no risk. Why not get started today?
Hours: 15 Ethics, Life, Health, Prop. & Cas.