Oklahoma Legislative Updates 2020
Oklahoma Insurance Continuing Education – Legislative Updates 2020
This insurance CE online course meets the Oklahoma Department of Insurance (OID) requirement for two hours about the state legislative updates.
This course presents a summary of the legislation undertaken by the Oklahoma Legislature affecting insurance producers, companies, and adjusters as a result of the First Regular Session of the 57th Legislature in 2020.
We identify relevant parts of the Oklahoma Insurance Code, Title 36, that changed during this legislative session and those affect licensees regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department, specifically those that relate to insurance producers, companies, and adjusters.
Upon conclusion of this course, you will know:
- The many changes that were made to the Oklahoma Insurance Code in 2020 resulting from the First Regular Session of the 57th Legislature, which affect life and health insurance professionals, property and casualty professionals, and the regulation of the state’s insurance business in general.
- general changes affecting life and health insurance licensees.
- examine the 2020 legislative changes affecting Oklahoma’s insurance industry.
- identify 2020 Administrative Code Changes
- changes affecting property-casualty licensees
Major Subjects Covered
- 2020 Oklahoma Insurance Legislation Changes Affecting:
- Premium Rate Filings Exemption
- Mental Health Parity Act
- Administrative Rules Changes
- Filings and Policy Approvals, Certificates and Premium Rates
- Retail Pharmacy Network Access: Audit
- Contractual Requirements: Maximum Allowable Cost
- Commissioner’s Authority: Advisory Committee
- Inquiry/Complaint Handling Process
- Regulatory Compliance and Insurer Operation Changes
- Captive Premium Tax Reallocation
- General Changes to Oklahoma Insurance Law
- The Protected Cell Companies Act
- Internal audits for insurers
- Corporate governance annual disclosure
- Self-Service Storage Insurance as a Limited Lines License Authority
- Short-Term, Limited Duration Health Insurance
- Dental Care – Prior Authorization
Why Oklahoma Insurance Professionals Choose Relstone
Easier courses, simpler exams! (Our exams have fewer questions.)
Oklahoma insurance agents say our courses are simpler and faster to complete. You can move at your own pace with our downloadable PDFs.
And we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
You can reach a real person by phone from 6 am to 10 pm PST, 7 days a week with our “five-star” support.
Get started today risk-free!
Hours: 2 Legislative Updates