Oklahoma Legislative Updates 2021
Oklahoma Insurance CE – Legislative Updates 2021
This course meets the Oklahoma Department of Insurance (OID) requirement for two hours on the subject of state legislative updates.
This insurance continuing education online course presents a summary of the legislation undertaken by the Oklahoma Legislature affecting insurance producers, companies, and adjusters as a result of the First Regular Session of the 57th Legislature in 2021.
We identify relevant parts of the Oklahoma Insurance Code, Title 36, that changed during this legislative session and that affect licensees regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department, specifically those that relate to insurance producers, companies, and adjusters.
Upon conclusion of this course, students will know:
- The many changes that were made to the Oklahoma Insurance Code in 2021 resulting from the First Regular Session of the 57th Legislature, affect life and health insurance professionals, property and casualty professionals, and the regulation of the state’s insurance business in general.
- Examine the 2021 legislative changes affecting Oklahoma’s insurance industry; and
- identify 2021 Administrative Code Changes
Major Subjects Covered
- 2021 Oklahoma Insurance Legislation Changes Affecting:
- Premium Rate Filings Exemption
- Mental Health Parity Act
- Administrative Rules Changes
- Filings and Policy Approvals, Certificates, and Premium Rates
- Retail Pharmacy Network Access: Audit
- Contractual Requirements: Maximum Allowable Cost
- Commissioner’s Authority: Advisory Committee
- Inquiry/Complaint Handling Process
- Regulatory Compliance and Insurer Operation Changes
- Captive Premium Tax Reallocation
- General Changes to Oklahoma Insurance Law
- The Protected Cell Companies Act
- Internal audits for insurers
- Corporate governance annual disclosure
- Self-Service Storage Insurance as a Limited Lines License Authority
- Short-Term, Limited Duration Health Insurance
- Dental Care – Prior Authorization
Why More Agents And Adjusters Choose Relstone For Oklahoma Insurance CE Courses Online
FASTER AND EASIER: Read online PDFs at your own pace (or choose printed textbooks delivered Super-Fast by Priority Mail Delivery).
EASIER TO PASS:: Our exams have fewer questions so they’re easier to pass. (But if you need to retake the exam, you can take it again once for up to a year.)
FIVE STAR SUPPORT: You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, should you need us.
EXPERIENCE MATTERS: Over 4,000,000+ state-approved courses successfully completed across the U.S. through Relstone!
Get started today risk-free with a 30-day money back guarantee —and be that much closer to finishing . . .
Hours: 2 Legislative Updates