Pennsylvania: Annuity Training
This course provides an in-depth examination of Annuities with an emphasis on the classification and contract provisions and the types of annuity plans available and their benefits.
- Learn about annuity contract provisions and how benefits are determined.
- Gain insight on qualified plans for annuity and their primary uses.
Major Subjects Covered
- The Historical Development of Annuity Contracts
- Annuity Types and Classifications
- The Parties to an Annuity
- Annuity Contract Provisions
- Taxation of Annuities.
- Qualified Plans and Annuities
- The Primary Uses of Annuities
- The Senior Market
- Reserving Issues with Annuity Contracts
- Consumer Attitudes Towards Retirement
Ethics Training – AL
Hours: 7 All General Producer Lines