Texas: Life, Accident & Health Insurance BASICS
The Texas Department of Insurance requires a statement identifying the knowledge, skills, or abilities the licensee is expected to obtain through the completion of the course.
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge of nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States with this Texas insurance continuing education online course.
Life, Accident & Health Insurance BASICS Course Objectives
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverage.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of insurance, including contract provisions, options, and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered:
- Policy Provisions, Options, and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Why More Agents And Adjusters Choose Relstone for Texas Insurance CE Courses Online
- Best online learning format to work at your own pace and finish fast. Enjoy live help 6 am – 10 pm Monday – Friday, 9 am – 9 pm weekends PST (if you ever need it)
- Our exams have fewer questions so they’re easier to pass. (But if you need to retake the exam, you can
take it again once for up to a year.)
- We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. And you’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Since 1974, over 4,000,000+ state-approved CE courses completed across the U.S. through Relstone insurance school!
Why not get started today?