Texas: Life, Accident & Health Ins. BASICS
Life, Accident & Health Ins. BASICS
The Texas Department of Insurance requires a statement identifying the knowledge, skills, or abilities the licensee is expected to obtain through completion of the course.
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge on nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States. Ten of thousands of copies of this course have been sold to agents and brokers in nearly every state over the past decade.
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverage.
- Gain insight to the legal concepts of insurance, including contract provisions, options and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.