Texas: Life, Accident & Health Insurance BASICS
Texas Life, Accident & Health Insurance BASICS
The Texas Department of Insurance requires a statement identifying the knowledge, skills, or abilities the licensee is expected to obtain through completion of the course.
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge of nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States with this Texas insurance continuing education online course.
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverage.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of insurance, including contract provisions, options, and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Why More Agents And Adjusters Choose Relstone for Texas Insurance CE Courses Online
- Choose to take the course online or by home study with printed materials. Enjoy live help 6 am – 10 pm Monday – Friday, 9 am – 9 pm weekends PST (if you ever need it)
- Easy self-study! Study online or from textbooks delivered Super-Fast by Priority Mail Delivery!
- Our exams have fewer questions so they’re easier to pass. (But if you need to retake the exam, you can
take it again once for up to a year.)
- Since 1974, over 4,000,000+ state-approved CE courses completed across the U.S. through Relstone insurance
Why not get started today?