Texas: Insurance Law in the United States
Insurance Law in the United States
The legal implications of – and the laws that govern – agent or broker conduct.
After completing this Texas insurance continuing education online course you will gain a lawyer’s perspective in the principles of agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight to the legal implications of unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Course Level: Intermediate
Why More Agents And Adjusters Choose Relstone for Texas Insurance CE Courses Online
- Convenient: No time wasted from your job, driving to and from a classroom or seminar!
- Great Reviews: Our students return year after year.
- Great Service and Support: You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, should you need us.
- Great Value: We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
- Risk-Free: 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Easier Pass: Our exams have fewer questions so they’re easier to pass. (But if you need to retake the exam, you can take it again once for up to a year.)
Since 1974, over 4,000,000+ state-approved CE courses completed across the U.S. through Relstone insurance
Hours: 12 General