Vermont Insurance CE: Insurance Ethics Training
This Vermont insurance continuing education online course is a study of ethical practices for insurance agents, examining closely the parties to whom agents owe an ethical responsibility, the law of agency, agent and broker liability, deceptive trade practices, and fair claims handling.
- Learn the “new focus” on Business Ethics
- Gain an understanding of ethical decision making
- Compare ethic obligations and legal requirements
- Identify the duties resulting from the law of agency
Major Subjects Covered
- Introduction to Ethics
- The Common Law of Agency
- Perspective on the Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Ethics for the Insurance Industry
- Complex Ethical Dilemmas that Challenge
- Legal Vs. Ethical Responsibilities
- Agent and Broker Liability
- Consumer Protection
- Deceptive Trade Practices and Fair Claims Handling
- Unfair Claims Settlement Practices
RELSTONE® Is The Choice Of Top Vermont Insurance Adjusters and Agents
You’ll learn faster and at your own pace with downloadable PDFs.
And you’ll finish faster because our exams have fewer questions, so they’re easier to pass.
We’ll beat any advertised price — so you know you’ll get the best value.
WHY NOT GET STARTED TODAY?
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- 30-day money-back guarantee — so your purchase is risk-free
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!