Vermont Insurance CE: Business Continuation Insurance
Financing and marketing the Buy-Sell agreement to proprietors, partnerships, and corporations.
In the event of death or disability, a properly executed Buy-Sell Agreement is to the continued success of a business what a properly executed will is to the financial stability of a grieving widow or widower. This fascinating and informative Vermont insurance continuing education online course will leave you well skilled in creating or analyzing the all too important Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Learn the fundamental principles of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Develop basic skills to create or analyze a Buy-Sell Agreement for sole proprietorships, partnerships, or corporations.
- Gain insight to the legal concepts and tax implications of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
Major Subjects Covered
- General Considerations.
- Contents of the Agreement.
- Selecting the Type of Agreement.
Course Level: Intermediate
Why More Vermont Insurance Professionals Choose Relstone
- Great Reviews: Our students return year after year.
- Great Service and Support: You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, should you need us.
- Great Value: We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
- Risk-Free: 30-day money-back guarantee
You’ll finish faster — and work at your own pace — with our downloadable PDFs.
And our exams are easier — they have fewer questions!
Since 1974, over 4,000,000+ state-approved CE courses completed across the U.S. through Relstone insurance
Hours: 24 General