Alabama Insurance CE: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this Alabama online contininuing education course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
Agent Ethics & Responsibilities Objectives
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Insurance CE Course Level
More Alabama insurance professionals choose Relstone® to complete their insurance continuing education
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price — and have since 1978!
And you can easily reach a real person (should you ever need us) by phone 7 days a week, 6am-10pm PST. No annoying voicemail!
Easier exams with fewer questions. Downloadable PDFs let you work at your own pace.
Insurance agents and adjusters say our courses are easier and faster to complete!
Hours: 10 Ethics