Relstone Overnight Insurance School
Since 1974, Relstone® Overnight Continuing Education Insurance School (C.E. Credits, Inc., a division of Real Estate License Services) has been offering state-approved insurance license and CFP certificate courses in 47 states and the District of Columbia. In addition, CE insurance courses that also qualify for CPA license renewal are offered for selected states.
A total of 24 different insurance continuing education courses are offered to meet the requirements of your particular state department of insurance.
Why do Top Adjusters, Agents, CFP(R)s, and CPAs choose Relstone(R)?
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 7am to 10pm PST.
- Questions about your license or your renewal?
- Our experts have an AVERAGE of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Our customers report: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.” In fact, our courses are simpler and easier to finish than those from any other source. Read Customer Reviews
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
- No time wasted from your job, driving to and from a classroom or seminar!
- Finish in one afternoon, if you wish, from the comfort of your own home or office!
- Fast and dependable service from our insurance school since 1974!
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S.
Choose Your State To Get Started:
District of Columbia