Alabama Insurance CE: Insurance Ethics Training
This Alabama online continuing education course is a study of ethical practices for insurance agents, examining closely the parties to whom agents owe an ethical responsibility, the law of agency, agent and broker liability, and deceptive trade practices and fair claims handling.
Insurance Ethics Training Objectives
- Learn the “new focus” on Business Ethics
- Gain an understanding of ethical decision making
- Compare ethic obligations and legal requirements
- Identify the duties resulting from the law of agency
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Introduction to Ethics
- The Common Law of Agency
- Perspective on the Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Ethics for the Insurance Industry
- Complex Ethical Dilemmas that Challenge
- Legal Vs. Ethical Responsibilities
- Agent and Broker Liability
- Consumer Protection
- Deceptive Trade Practices and Fair Claims Handling
- Unfair Claims Settlement Practices
Easier courses, simpler exams!
Alabama insurance agents say our courses are simpler and faster to complete:
- Easier exams with fewer questions
- Best learning format lets you easily work at your own pace — and finish faster
And we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
You can reach a real person by phone from 6am to 10pm PST, 7 days a week.
Hours: 3 Ethics