Alabama Insurance CE: Law and the Insurance Contract
A comprehensive examination of the law as it affects insurance contracts and provisions.
Compiled from the best sources available on contract law, this Alabama Insurance Continuing Education online course will teach you in layman language the intricacies of insurance contract law, from general principles to agency, from privacy to constitutional issues.
Law and the Insurance Contract Course Objectives
- Learn contract law in depth, from structure and source of law to landmark insurance law enactments such as the McCarran Act.
- Develop basic skills in avoiding costly mistakes when market-ing or underwriting insurance to consumers.
- Gain insight into constitutional law, agency law, privacy law, and agents as employers.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Insurance and the Law
- Privacy and Insurance
- Insurers and Agents as Employers
Insurance CE Course Level
Hours: 12 Hours, General
State-approved for Alabama Insurance CE — Finish Faster!
Get help from a real person 6 am – 10 pm Monday – Friday, 9 am – 9 pm weekends PST (should you need it)
We beat any school’s advertised price, and have since 1974. Over 4 million courses have been successfully completed!
Take the final exam online or on paper.
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions.
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
- Our best learning format allows you to work easily at your own pace. Over 4 million courses successfully completed can’t be wrong!
30-day Money-Back Guarantee — so there’s no risk to try our courses!
Hours: 12 General