Alabama: Life, Accident & Health Insurance
Life, Accident & Health Insurance in the United States
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States for Alabama Insurance Continuing Education.
Expand your knowledge on nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States. Thousands of insurance professionals have successfully completed this online course for Alabama Insurance CE over the past decade.
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight to the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Course Level: Intermediate
Hours: 12 Hours, General. Approved for Alabama Insurance CE.
Alabama insurance professionals say our courses are easier and faster to complete
Over 4 million courses successfully completed since 1974. This is a state-approved Alabama Insurance Continuing Education course. And it comes with a 30-day money back guarantee!
You’ll enjoy the best value, because we meet any school’s advertised price.
Choose to take the course online or by home study with printed materials. Enjoy live help 6 am – 10 pm Monday – Friday, 9 am – 9 pm weekends PST (if you ever need it)
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other courses.
- If you don’t pass a final exam, you can take it again once (for up to one year).
Hours: 12, General