Arizona: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities 2000
Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this online course was created for Arizona insurance continuing education and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Course Level: Intermediate
Arizona insurance professionals prefer our online CE courses
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
You’ll finish faster
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
Every course comes with a 30-day money back guarantee, so you can try it risk free!
Hours: 13 Life/Health, Property & Casualty