Arizona Insurance CE: Life, Accident & Health Insurance
An online overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States. Online course approved for Arizona insurance continuing education credits.
Expand your knowledge on nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States.
Life, Accident, & Health Insurance Course Objectives
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight to the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Insurance CE Course Level
Complete our Arizona insurance continuing education courses faster
- 4,000,000+ courses successfully completed!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
Top Insurance agents and adjusters prefer our CE courses!
- Simpler exams with 40% to 80% fewer questions.
- Our customers say: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, you can just take the exam again once (for up to one year).
This is a no-risk course: we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price, and you’ll have a 30-day money back guarantee.
That’s why we’re the choice of thousands of Arizona insurance pros. Get started, finish faster, and work at your own pace with our best online learning format.
Hours: 14 Life & Health Line Only