Arkansas: Law and the Insurance Contract
Law and the Insurance Contract
A comprehensive examination of the law as it affects insurance contracts and provisions.
Compiled from the best sources available on contract law, this Arkansas insurance continuing education online course (or home study) will teach you in layman language the intricacies of insurance contract law, from general principles to agency, from privacy to constitutional issues.
- Learn contract law in depth, from structure and source of law to landmark insurance law enactments such as the McCarran Act.
- Develop basic skills in avoiding costly mistakes when market-ing or underwriting insurance to consumers.
- Gain insight into constitutional law, agency law, privacy law, and agents as employers.
Major Subjects Covered
- Insurance and the Law.
- Privacy and Insurance.
- Insurers and Agents as Employers.
Course Level: Intermediate
Why do Arkansas adjusters and agents choose RELSTONE® for insurance CE?
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- 4,000,000+ courses successfully completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST, 7 days a week.
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses. You can re-take the exam once (for up to one year).
A real person is here to help you with your Arkansas insurance CE
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
We beat any school’s advertised price! Why not get started risk-free today?
Hours: 15 General+Ethics