Arkansas: Legal Concepts of Insurance
Insurance concepts from a lawyer’s perspective.
This unique Arkansas insurance continuing education course (online or home study) looks at the concepts of insurance from a legal perspective and reveals some fascinating points of interest. For example, English courts of law were hearing insurable interest cases as far back as the late 1700s under King George II. The decisions made by those early courts form the basis of modern-day insurable interest laws.
Legal Concepts of Insurance Course Objectives
- Learn how modern-day insurance concepts were derived from historical legal arguments.
- Develop a higher level of competence through a better under standing of today’s insurance provisions, concepts, and statutes.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of all types of insurance.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Insurable Interest.
- Definition of Risks.
- Persons Insured.
- Waiver and Estoppel.
- Measure of Recovery.
Insurance CE Course Level
More Arkansas agents and adjusters choose Relstone® for insurance CE
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- We have a 30-day money back guarantee
- We’ve been the nationwide leader in insurance CE since 1974!
- Talk to an experienced CE expert 7 days a week
And we’ll beat any school’s advertised price. Why not get started today risk free?
Hours: 15 General+Ethics