Arkansas: Life, Accident & Health Insurance
Life, Accident & Health Insurance
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge on nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States.
This is a state-approved Arkansas insurance continuing education course online (or home study).
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight to the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Course Level: Intermediate
Why choose Relstone® to complete your Arkansas insurance CE?
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses. (And you can retake it once for up to one year if needed.)
- We have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Insurance agents say, “your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well-organized and well written.”
- Our materials are time-tested — over 4 million courses successfully completed since 1974
- Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST 7 days a week
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
We’ll meet any advertised price — and you’ll have a 30-day money back guarantee. Try this course risk-free
Hours: 15 General